Continuous excavation on cemetery grounds, improper memorial seals and inferior foundations are the most common reasons that older memorials begin to move from their original placement. When this occurs, Rudez can correct this problem by taking one or more of the following actions:
- Breach the seal of the memorial and remove it from the original foundation.
- Excavate the original foundation and replace with new concrete.
- Reset the memorial and properly seal any and all joints.
- Clean the memorial to restore its original appearance.
- Enhance the site with the use of decorative topsoil and grass seed.